Thursday, August 13, 2009

A New Road


Well, I won't be going to Wales this fall... which is sad and disappointing... but... alas... I know it will work out for the best.

Right now, in any case, I am focusing on how to manage my life... I just figured out today that I'm an INFJ... which is like opening a door to a view of life previously elusive to me.

Apparently psychology and writing are my best career choices. People with my personality type supposedly become mean and bitter when they go into the legal profession (something I have often considered)... I find that amusing and sad at the same time.

Lately my clothing hasn't been very "chic" to say the least. I don't know why. Maybe it's my hair. It is so uninspiring right now. However, today I think I found a way to part it that might make life less disturbing when I look in the mirror.


I walked around the city with a cup of coffee the other day. Eventually I wandered into a Macy's Department Store and found the black dress shown in the photo. I love the deep v-neck in black lace. What an elegant dress.

No comments: