Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Moon




Satellite

Shining like a work of art
Hanging on a wall of stars
Are you what I think you are?

You're my satellite
You're riding with me tonight
Passenger side, lighting the sky
Always the first star that I find
You're my satellite

Elevator to the moon
Whistling a favorite tune
Trying to get a closer view
You're my satellite
You're riding with me tonight
Passenger side, lighting the sky
Always the first star that I find
You're my satellite

Maybe you will always be
Just a little out of reach
You're my satellite
You're riding with me tonight
Passenger side, lighting the sky
Always the first star that I find
You're my satellite
You're my satellite

Guster~

Wales is still a hope. With each sigh of frustration I find myself closer to going. But I'm not there just yet... and it seems so many obstacles are in my path.

My mother's family has been visiting us often. I am entraced with them and their ways. They are the very interesting people. So very stoic and yet so wonderfully opinionated.

I also recently met a young man who I intend to keep as a reminder in my heart of what I dream about. While he is, in fact, unattainable he is none-the-less an inspiration in the best sense.

My hair has grown a bit too I think.

Funny how God doesn't offer answers until he's good and ready. At least that is my experience. It seems life must be lived at a set pace, whether one likes it or not. And I am trying, to at least enjoy it a little bit. :)

No comments: