Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wild At Heart

I adore Kenley Collins.

I wanted her to win tonight.

I know she snapped at Tim and everyone else, but here's my take on her... "attitude..."

a. She is wicked creative and has lovely taste... While I would like to think that she didn't copy other designers I at least know that, if she did, she chose designers who are brilliant... and yeah. She has lovely taste. Very elegant.

b. She doesn't care who you are... She will give it to you straight. I respect that. She has heart... even if her head perhaps should do more of her talking for her... She follows her heart... and I deeply, deeply respect that. I think a lot her "nonsense" is really just her not realizing how she comes across because she is just giving you a tough facade... because she is trying to reach her goals... with deep passion.

I don't know... I just like her... It's unusual from what I have gathered online... I know.. But somehow she sort of grew on me. :)

Anyway... I so respect her tough, forging ahead persona that I am sort of... inspired by it... Inspired to pursue my dreams as well...

Which may lead me to Great Britain.

I have been watching many episodes of Most Haunted recently... and I couldn't exactly figure out why... because it isn't necessarily... I don't know...

But I think what it is.. is that it's in Great Britain... and I just crave that culture.... I remember staying up late when I was little to watch the BBC shows from the 1980's on PBS... To the Manor Born...

Because I just loved them... it just felt like... a rich and almost dream-like place.... with it's foggy streets... and cobblestone... and rolling hills... and old buildings... and the men with freckles... and blue eyes... and all the children with crooked teeth and upwardly turned noses...

... ?....


Anway...

I might be up late tonight.
(pictures of Kenley Collins are taken from Bravotv.com)

No comments: