Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Black

Well, I'm at it again. Last night I stayed up waaay too late and today I feel sick. Matter of fact I almost feel like I could faint. Wouldn't it be grand if I did?!!! Love it.

Yeah... so a guyfriend of my just offered me a piece of fruit... and I know I was cranky... Oh well. I feel icky... :( And fruit would make me feel worse.

I can't stand things that are too sweet... never have. Never will.

So, the boyfriend is amazing. I've never been in a relationship like this.... ever. It's odd... I suppose this is the sort of thing that can lead to marriage... And don't get all concerned just because I wrote that...

I just think it's a strange feeling... being in a healthy relationship that is actually going somewhere... where I feel taken care of.... Like... what the hell?!

I like it. But it feels wonderfully odd...
So I just saw my ex's bestfriend... He looked like he was about to crawl out of his skin... Sometimes I wonder. How could a blonde skinny female be so frightening? I mean seriously. What am I going to do? Start biting him?

What a loser.

In any case, I think I'll get to bed earlier tonight. And once again wear a mint julep mask. I've noticed that it really clears up my skin when I leave it on all night... Of course it's not exactly neat and tidy but it works!!

PS jacket from Charlotte Russe


No comments: