Monday, September 15, 2008

Now...


So, here's the bag I bought for $3 at Sal. Val... I LOVE it. I can fit EVERYTHING in this bag, it cost $3.00!!!! and it is very sturdy so a laptop is safe!!

I went on a date this weekend. I am now in a relationship... I guess.

I like him. However, I don't feel that urge to push things along like I usually do... matter of fact, I feel really... positive... but... uncharacteristically cautious. There's nothing wrong with him. I just... think after all the sadness and all that... I finally have gotten it through my head that one needs to be careful...

One of my closest friends will be leaving the states soon... and I can hardly wait to visit her.

I don't know... it's odd. I feel like the world is moving extremely quickly... but I seem to be on my own time... in my own little world... marching to the beat of the drummer that likes to slow down and savor life... because it seems to fly by so ridiculously quickly...

PS My new boyfriend clued me in on Arrested Development... Oh my goodness... that show is FUNNY!!! And Portia de Rossi has such good style... What a hidden gem. And how odd to see the Juno actors together in a completely different set of roles...






1 comment:

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

You just found Arrested Development? I suppose I should ask about the relationship, but hello I LOVE that show. Seriously. Used to talk about it with my Mormon neighbor in Hawaii...
P.S. Definitely want more boy details, must call you sometime.