Thursday, November 11, 2010

Over The River And Through The Woods




I'm extremely excited to go home for Thanksgiving with my boyfriend to meet his family, including grandparents. He seems to just get better with time. Each day I find myself a little more amazed. He has many layers. I often wonder at why this is so, because very often each layer is better than the one before.

After we return from Thanksgiving he's going to be leaving for London for three weeks... I will miss him dearly. In the meantime I will be working at a department store in housewares. I am actually mildly excited.

I've decided to make chocolate chip cookies for his family... I hope they turn out. The recipe can be found at:


http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/the-chewy-recipe/index.html


(These photos were taken this summer at a family farm)




No comments: