Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sad

Well... I am about to go call him.

I don't feel particularly optimistic. I have a feeling I will hear distance in his voice... and watch as he slowly fades into the bleak horizon... one more... lost.

I don't know who to pull out of the character closet. Should I be sweet, understanding, gentle Muirin... or... feisty, confrontational Muirin who won't "take no bull!"

If I am rough with him I will probably get the truth out of him... but.. it might be nasty. It would be cheaper though... for both of us. And it would save time.

And I could get over him by the end of the month... I bet... and that would be convenient. I mean, let's be honest. I don't have time for drama. I'm trying to raise my GPA for graduate school applications...

On the other hand... if I am really sweet he might be more open... and the relationship might survive...

But... I just can't handle being let down again. I just can't.

So... here goes the works. I'll report tomorrow.

No comments: