Thursday, September 18, 2008

Chopin

Apparently I completely misinterpreted what my boyfriend was thinking.

We are very much still together and I'm making him dinner on Saturday night.

I have no idea what's going on really with this one... I think it would be best to just shut up and observe for a while... Because I feel out of my realm of experience... which is by no means a bad thing... at all.

So... Saturday night I'm making a dinner with fresh ginger, turmeric and coriander... none of which I have ever used. It should be interesting.

Tonight I teased my mother and told her that I was hitchhiking to see my boyfriend... (we'll call him... Chopin.. because the father who raised me loved Chopin... and he has the same first name as my father... although they have different nicknames.)

So... my mother believed me and honestly thought I was going to hitchhike... Which, after a lot of conversation was straightened out. Apparently, I have a cousin who is hitchhiking... she recently was working at a potato farm...Interesting person.

In high school she was a cheerleader and the vice president of her class... this general trend of lifestyle continued into college when she joined a sorority... however... along came a boy who swept her off her pretty little toes and she turned into a Kerouac loving neo-hippie... Who now... hitchhikes...

I told this story to... Chopin... and his reaction was... "Well, you don't have to worry. I'm not a hippie..." lol! As if that was the point... oh dear. I reassured him that I knew that... I don't know where he got the idea that I was concerned about that from my story...

Anyway... I ADORE the style of Portia de Rossi!!! I know if I say I ADORE Portia de Rossi I sound like I have a lesbian crush... or at least people might assume that... which is just annoying... But I do think she is AMAZING! LOVE her style... love it. She is a muse. I am certain.
Which makes me wonder if perhaps I should get extensions... ? ... I don't know. They are costly and not entirely healthy... but oh my goodness... so pretty!!! And wouldn't it be fun. ? ...

In any case... her coloring and general style is something I think I can be inspired by... sans the blue eyes. ... love it...

No comments: