Sunday, September 7, 2008

More..


So whether I should have or not I opened up again... to... let's call him... Blondie. I did.

I told him about my wonderful day. Because I did have a wonderful day. Really wonderful.

I went out with a friend who I recently reconciled with to a bunch of art galleries. We then sampled Mediterranean food at a local dig. It was delightful. Really delightful...

I almost cried.












It felt odd actually. Almost like the hand of God had reached down and decided that we were going to have a lovely day...


Ok, so there's more than one young male suitor... on the horizon. Of course I must admit I adore Blondie. I wish I didn't... but I do. But there is also.... let's see... let's call them, Rascal, Ed, and Pete.

Ed is the responsible one. He strikes me as a constant sort of person. Very admirable. Very steady...

Pete is a friendly sort of guy who seems sweet and thoughtful. We rarely speak but when we do it almost always seems to be... thoughtful and sincere.


Then... there is Rascal. He is incredbily adventuresome. Give him a cliff and he would jump off of it.

But, my heart belongs to Blondie.... :(

Anyway...

I miss him. Isn't that stupid?! I barely know this guy, and I miss him. I don't know why, but I feel like... I don't know. He's just... .... ... it's just....

I don't know if I am supposed to be only communicating with him... but... I am too scared to let go of the others. I know that's horrible. I just... I am struggling to believe that it will ever happen... that there won't be some fatal flaw.

So... I try not think about him. I try not to be a romantic schmutz.... I try. But I am... so ridiculously... ridiculous. Thankfully, I am getting used to myself as the years go by.

:)

I am... seeing more and more as the days go by.

More to come.

1 comment:

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

I'm glad you had a good day! Do I know "Blondie?" I hope you find that prince charming...or maybe at least mr. right now. ^_^